Types of food photography
Book cover, recipes, promotional materials, package, menu, social media, or food delivery services can use mouth-watering and tantalizing photos to increase your sales.
There are a few type of food photography to consider:
- Food product photography
- Food recipe photography
- Food lifestyle photography
- Styled food photography
- Restaurant/Cafe or Pub photography
- Chef Portraits
- Catering service photography
- Food documentary event photography
Price and Packages build a la carte
starts from $773
How It Works
- PHOTO CONSULTATION - Let's talk about your brand and discuss what kind of photos it can benefit the most
- BOOK - After we pick a date or timeline you will receive an email from me with a contract and deposit invoice, which is 50% upfront cost.
- PLANNING - In order to simplify planning, I will send you a file to fill in that will help us plan a session according to your idea. We will discuss art directions, composition, props, and lighting.
- PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION - Will be happening either in my in-home studio or on location.
- POST-PRODUCTION & DELIVERY - I’ll edit and resize all images to your required format and supply both high-res and web-ready files within 5 working days. With private gallery access to discuss further editing requirements or be given access to download images for your use.
- AFTERCARE - Final invoice will be sent over with a 7-day payment expectation, client survey and client referral 10% voucher.
How do you Charge
- Pre-production time ( working on the concept, and mood board)
- Time that takes to create images ( hourly, half day or full-day)
- Post-production ( getting images from the camera to your designer or art director's laptop)
- Supply (upload, web, disc, or print)
- And expenses (stylists, props, couriers, specialist rental, and travel)
- Retouching ( can be optional, but sometimes it is required)
- Usage License
- Sales Tax