Branding photography that includes people interacting with your product or service brings it from seeming unattainable, conceptual, and hypothetical to the reality of being archivable and desirable.
Commercial photography is there to work alongside your existing sales and marketing activity, your corporate image guidelines, and design principles.
Fitness Spa instalments in NJ and PA examples available upon request
Scales // OHAUS Corporation
Windows Instalments in New York// Intus Window
My team was looking for a photographer in the area who we can trust to do the job because we were unable to be present at the site ourselves.
Irina was approachable and collaborative. She set up the phone call so we could discuss details and answer questions we had. Photos were delivered to us pretty quickly. She is incredibly skilled in her craft and her pictures were exactly what we had in mind. Highly recommend working with her.
How do you Charge
- Pre-production time ( working on the concept, and mood board)
- Time that takes to create images ( hourly, half day or full-day)
- Post-production ( getting images from the camera to your designer or art director's laptop)
- Supply (upload, web, disc, or print)
- And expenses (stylists, props, couriers, specialist rental, and travel)
- Retouching ( can be optional, but sometimes it is required)
- Usage License
- Sales Tax