How to shoot.
- Look for a good light ( try front, side and back-light) and a background
- Take photo, check the result
- Ask yourself “ How to make it better?”
- Change angle, model pose, emotions
- Look for next light/background
- Focus on eyes/ head
- Pay attention to the skin texture and decide which light is better: harsh or soft?
- Minimum light sources
- Make sure the person on your photo is a main object
- Eye level taking high ⅓ of the whole photo
- Background shouldn't drawn attention unless it has meaning